Waldorf Education and Anthroposophy 2
12 lectures, various cities, November 19, 1922-August 30, 1924 (CW 304a)
The Waldorf school movement was gaining increasing recognition by the time these public lectures on Waldorf education took place. In this collection, as in the previous volume, Rudolf Steiner is outspoken about the spiritual nature of human beings and the world—including the spiritual nature of Waldorf education.
Original German source: Anthroposophische Menschenkunde und Pädagogik (GA 304a).
T O P I C S:
- Education and teaching
- The art of teaching and understanding the human being
- Education and art
- Education and the moral life
- Eurythmy performance
- Why rducation is based on Anthroposophy
- Waldorf pedagogy
- Anthroposophy and education
- Moral and physical Education
- and more...