News at SteinerBooks
IN APRIL 2015
2015 CATALOG OF BIODYNAMIC FARMING & GARDENING
Here are some of our most popular books last month. They include both new and favorite seasonal books and calendars, as well as perennial bestsellers and favorites.
- St. John of the Cross for Beginners
- The North American Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar 2015
- The Sun Egg: Mini Edition
- An Electronic Silent Spring
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- Toward Saving the Honeybee
- Hauntings: Dispelling the Ghosts Who Run Our Lives
- Findus, Food, and Fun: Seasonal Crafts and Nature Activities
- Drawing with Hand, Head, and Heart
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
- Paper Folding with Children: Fun and Easy Origami Projects
- Swedish Folk Tales
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- A Waldorf Song Book: 2nd Edition
- Meditation as Contemplative Inquiry: When Knowing Becomes Love
- Sacred Agriculture: The Alchemy of Biodynamics
2015 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
This catalog is devoted to biodynamics and features our latest and favorite books on the subject. It also features excerpts from new and forthcoming books. You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above or request a physical copy by clicking on the appropriate cover at the bottom of this webpage, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your mailing address).
STEINERBOOKS SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Here is the latest catalog of our latest books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue features excerpts from three of our new and forthcoming books. You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above or request a physical copy by clicking on the appropriate cover at the bottom of this webpage, or by emailing email@example.com (be sure to include your mailing address).
HOW TO KNOW
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost. The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's foundational ("basic") works and "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
Watch the introductory video in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
View News Archive