News at SteinerBooks
IN JULY 2017
Christopher Bamford on the
These books were our most popular last month.
- Calm Kids: Help Children Relax with Mindful Activities
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- Staying Connected: How to Continue Your Relationships with Those Who Have Died
- School as a Journey: The Eight-Year Odyssey of a Waldorf Teacher and His Class
- Swedish Folk Tales
- The Foundations of Human Experience (CW 293)
- How to Know Higher Worlds A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- The Kingdom of Childhood: Introductory Talks on Waldorf Education (CW 311)
- Waldorf Alphabet Book
- Skye the Puffling: A Baby Puffin's Adventure
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book
- Toward Saving the Honeybee: Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- The Essence of Waldorf Education
- The Spiritual Hierarchies and the Physical World: Zodiac, Planets & Cosmos (CW 110)
Watch the video of Christopher Bamford’s talk on working with the Healing Madonnas.
Explore the Madonna sequence created by Rudolf Steiner and Felix Peipers for therapy and meditation
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF
A new initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on their logo image above.
STEINERBOOKS SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
2017/18 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's so-called basic works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as the series on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
HOW TO KNOW
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
View News Archive