News at SteinerBooks
Christopher Bamford on the
2017 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Watch the video of Christopher Bamford’s talk on working with the Healing Madonnas.
Explore the Madonna sequence created by Rudolf Steiner and Felix Peipers for therapy and meditation
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books. You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
A new initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF
These books were our most popular last month.
- The North American Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar 2017
- Toward Saving the Honeybee
- Swedish Folk Tales
- The Beginner's Guide to Curses: Spellchasers Trilogy, book 1
- The First Class Lessons and Mantras: The Michael School Meditative Path in Nineteen Steps
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- Spring (Boardbook)
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- The Blue Forest
- An Elsa Beskow Gift Collection: Children of the Forest and other beautiful books
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- The Education of the Child: And Early Lectures on Education
- The Fourth Dimension: Sacred Geometry, Alchemy, and Mathematics (CW 324a)
- Toward a New Theory of Architecture: The First Goetheanum in Pictures (CW 290)
- The Language of Plants: A Guide to the Doctrine of Signatures
- An Elsa Beskow Gift Collection: Peter in Blueberry Land and other beautiful books
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our complete list of available volumes in the Collected Works series is here. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
STEINERBOOKS SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's foundational (aka "basic") works and "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
2016 / 2017
Our newest catalog for teachers and parents is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts and special articles. Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
View News Archive