IN JANUARY 2019
Last month, these were our
sixteen most popular titles.
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path: A Philosophy of Freedom (CW 4)
- Living on the Fringe: A Memoir
- Creative Form Drawing with Children Aged 6–10 Years: Workbook 1
- Educating Traumatized Children: Waldorf Education in Crisis Intervention
- The Kingdom of Childhood: Introductory Talks on Waldorf Education (CW 311)
- The First Class of the Michael School: Recapitulation Lessons and Mantras (CW 270)
- Authentic Parenting: A Four-Temperaments Guide to Your Child and Yourself
- The Spiritual Hierarchies and the Physical World: Zodiac, Planets & Cosmos (CW 110)
- Agriculture: Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture (CW 327)
- The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book
- The Calendar of the Soul (CW 40)
- The Maria Thun Biodynamic Almanac 2019: North American Edition
- Five Spirits: Alchemical Acupuncture for Psychological and Spiritual Healing
- The Foundations of Human Experience (CW 293)
- Goethe's Theory of Knowledge: An Outline of the Epistemology of His Worldview (CW 2)
SteinerBooks unveils a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. The series includes limited, leather-bound, numbered editions and slip-cased trade hardcovers bound in
cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions
HOW TO KNOW
See our holiday catalog page to download or order a copy.
Click here to
download the catalog
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
EDUCATION CATALOG 2018/19
Our newest education catalog is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 20 MB).
for the Young Child
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF RUDOLF STEINER
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
View News Archive