2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
16 BESTSELLERS IN
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF RUDOLF STEINER
These are our sixteen most popular books during the previous month.
- Waldorf Alphabet Book
- Spirit-led Community: Healing the Impact of Technology
- A Practical Guide to Curative Education: The Ladder of the Seven Life Processes
- Toward Saving the Honeybee (2nd ed.)
- The Education of the Child: And Early Lectures on Education
- Spring (Boardbook)
- Wandering Joy: Meister Eckhart’s Mystical Philosophy
- Sex Education and the Spirit: Understanding Our Communal Responsibility for the Healthy Development of Gender and Sexuality within Society
- The Gerda Muller Seasons Gift Collection Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter (Boardbooks)
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- The Kingdom of Childhood: Introductory Talks on Waldorf Education (CW 311)
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
- Esoteric Physiology: Consciousness and Disease
- Journal for Star Wisdom 2018
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
MEET ME WHO I AM
and Michael Kokinos
in conversation with
Watch here or at YouTube.com.
for the Young Child
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Our newest education catalog is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
2017–2018 STEINERBOOKS HOLIDAY CATALOG
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
We hope you will take advantage of our annual holiday sale—this year save 25% on all purchases until January 15. Check out our holiday catalog page for more details!
Click here to download the catalog.
ABOUT THE COVER IMAGE
View News Archive