SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
16 BESTSELLERS IN
You have the opportunity to become CEO of Steinerbooks / Anthroposophic Press, a quality nonprofit publisher of books on spirituality and education and more.
We are looking for someone who can grow our organization and expand the presence of spirituality and Rudolf Steiner's work in the publishing world. Highly energetic individuals with vision are being called forward. The position is open for placement in spring 2019.
Please review this website (steinerbooks.org). If your feel drawn to this exciting opportunity, please send a description of your accomplishments and
qualifications to: Search Committee
c/o Steinerbooks CEO
610 Main St.
Great Barrington, MA 01203
by September 30, 2018
These were our sixteen most popular titles during the previous month.
Rudolf Steiner's essential book,
How to Know Higher Worlds,
remains at the top of the list.
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- An Illustrated Treasury of Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales
- School of the Elemental Beings
- Autumn: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- An Outline of Esoteric Science (CW 13)
- Autism: Meet Me Who I Am
- Skye the Puffling: A Wee Puffin Board Book
- How to Move like a Gardener: Planting and Preparing Medicines from Plants
- Summer: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- Anthroposophy in Everyday Life
- Sources of Religious Worship A History of Ritual from the Stone Age to the Present Day
- The First Class Lessons and Mantras: The Michael School Meditative Path in Nineteen Steps (CW 270)
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
- The Education of the Child: And Early Lectures on Education
- Drawing with Hand, Head, and Heart: A Natural Approach to Learning the Art of Drawing
- Ancient Mythologies India, Persia, Babylon, Egypt
MEET ME WHO I AM
THE CHADWICK LIBRARY EDITIONS
and Michael Kokinos
in conversation with
Watch here or on YouTube.com.
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
SteinerBooks unveils a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. The series includes limited, leather-bound, numbered editions and slip-cased trade editions bound in cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
View News Archive