Christopher Bamford on the
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF
Watch the video of Christopher Bamford’s talk on working with the Healing Madonnas.
Explore the Madonna sequence created by Rudolf Steiner and Felix Peipers for therapy and meditation
Our complete list of available volumes in the Collected Works series is here. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
2017/18 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
A new initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on their logo image above.
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to email@example.com. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
STEINERBOOKS SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
These books were our most popular last month.
- Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path: A Philosophy of Freedom (CW 4)
- Theosophy: An Introduction to the Spiritual Processes in Human Life and in the Cosmos (CW 9)
- Healing Madonnas: Exploring the Sequence of Madonna Images Created by Rudolf Steiner and Felix Peipers for Use in Therapy and Meditation
- Spring (Boardbook)
- Waldorf Alphabet Book
- Toward Saving the Honeybee
- Raphael's Madonnas: Images for the Soul
- The Warmth Meditation: A Path to the Good in the Service of Healing
- Encountering the Self: Transformation & Destiny in the Ninth Year
- The Calendar of the Soul (CW 40)
- Spring: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- How Does My Garden Grow?
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
- Anthroposophy in Everyday Life
- The Language of Plants: A Guide to the Doctrine of Signatures
- The First Class Lessons and Mantras: The Michael School Meditative Path in Nineteen Steps
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's foundational (aka "basic") works and "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
HOW TO KNOW
Our newest catalog for teachers and parents is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts and special articles. Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
View News Archive