IN AUGUST 2019
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Last month, these were
our sixteen most
- Creative Form Drawing with Children Aged 6–10 Years: Workbook 1
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- Autumn: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- Winter: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- The Education of the Child: And Early Lectures on Education
- Theosophy: An Introduction to the Spiritual Processes in Human Life and in the Cosmos (CW 9)
- The Christmas Crafts Book
- Singing Games for Families, Schools, and Communities
- Autumn (boardbook)
- Children of the Forest
- The Gerda Muller Seasons Gift Collection: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter
- A First Book of Knitting for Children
- Form Drawing and Colouring for Fun, Healing and Wellbeing: Fourfold Patterns for Harmonising Body and Soul
- Making Peg Dolls: Over 60 Fun, Creative Projects for Children and Adults
- An Outline of Esoteric Science (CW 13)
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
THE CHADWICK LIBRARY EDITION
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
HOW TO KNOW
SteinerBooks is publishing a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. Chadwick editions include limited, leather-bound, numbered volumes and slip-cased trade hardcovers bound in cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions
EDUCATION CATALOG 2018/19
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
Our 2018–2019 education catalog is available for download. It contains new and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 20 MB).
for the Young Child
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
View News Archive