MEET ME WHO I AM
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
and Michael Kokinos
in conversation with
Watch here or at YouTube.com.
16 BESTSELLERS IN
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's so-called basic works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as the series on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
These are our sixteen most popular books during the previous month.
- The North American Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar 2018
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- The Lost Knowledge of the Imagination
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- Stella Natura 2018: Biodynamic Planting Calendar
- School of the Elemental Beings
- The Waldorf Book of Breads
- The Spiritual Hierarchies and the Physical World: Zodiac, Planets & Cosmos (CW 110)
- Spring (board book)
- Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path: A Philosophy of Freedom (CW 4)
- Growing Sustainable Children: A Garden Teacher’s Guide
- The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book
- The Essence of Waldorf Education
- The First Class Lessons and Mantras: The Michael School Meditative Path in Nineteen Steps
- Staying Connected: How to Continue Your Relationships with Those Who Have Died
- The Inner Work Path: A Foundation for Meditative Practice in the Light of Anthroposophy
for the Young Child
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
HOW TO KNOW
Our newest education catalog is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
2017/18 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download only. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF RUDOLF STEINER
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to email@example.com. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
View News Archive