SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Last month, these were our
sixteen most popular titles.
- Spirit-led Community Healing the Impact of Technology
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- The Foundations of Human Experience (CW 293)
- Sex Education and the Spirit Understanding Our Communal Responsibility for the Healthy Development of Gender and Sexuality within Society
- Autumn (Boardbook)
- Cosmic Memory: The Story of Atlantis, Lemuria, and the Division of the Sexes (CW 11)
- Living Inner Development: The Necessity of True Inner Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- The Mystery Feast: Thoughts on Storytelling
- The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book
- Understanding Deeper Developmental Needs: Holistic Approaches for Challenging Behaviors in Children
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- Staying Connected: How to Continue Your Relationships with Those Who Have Died
- Science through Stories: Teaching Primary Science with Storytelling
- Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path A Philosophy of Freedom (CW 4)
- Games Children Sing and Play: Singing Movement Games to Play with Children Ages 3–5
- School of the Elemental Beings
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF RUDOLF STEINER
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
THE CHADWICK LIBRARY EDITIONS
You have the opportunity to become CEO of Steinerbooks / Anthroposophic Press, a quality nonprofit publisher of books on spirituality and education and more.
We are looking for someone who can grow our organization and expand the presence of spirituality and Rudolf Steiner's work in the publishing world. Highly energetic individuals with vision are being called forward. The position is open for placement in spring 2019.
Please review this website (steinerbooks.org). If your feel drawn to this exciting opportunity, please send a description of your accomplishments and
qualifications to: Search Committee
c/o Steinerbooks CEO
610 Main St.
Great Barrington, MA 01203
by September 30, 2018
HOW TO KNOW
SteinerBooks unveils a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. The series includes limited, leather-bound, numbered editions and slip-cased trade editions bound in cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
MEET ME WHO I AM
and Michael Kokinos
in conversation with
Watch here or on YouTube.com.
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
for the Young Child
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
View News Archive