SteinerBooks News Archive
Help SteinerBooks keep the good books coming!
Every little bit helps us produce books that mean something in the world now
and in the future.
2016 / 2017
Our newest catalog for teachers and parents is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts and special articles. Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
HOW TO KNOW
Watch the introductory video in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
STEINERBOOKS SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner's foundational (aka "basic") works and "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
IN JANUARY 2017
The books below were our most popular during the first month of 2017.
- The North American Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar 2017
- The First Class Lessons and Mantras: The Michael School Meditative Path in Nineteen Steps
- Stella Natura 2017: Biodynamic Planting Calendar
- Journal for Star Wisdom 2017
- Healing Madonnas: Exploring the Sequence of Madonna Images...
- Raphael's Madonnas: Images for the Soul
- The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz: A Commentary on a Christian Path of Initiation
- Meditation as Contemplative Inquiry When Knowing Becomes Love
- An Electronic Silent: Spring Facing the Dangers and Creating Safe Limits
- Earth, Water, Fire, and Air: Playful Explorations in the Four Elements
- An Illustrated Treasury of Scottish Folk and Fairy Tales
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- The Great Brexit Swindle: Why the Mega-rich and Free Market Fanatics Conspired to Force Britain from the European Union
- The Blue Forest
- Esoteric Physiology: Consciousness and Disease
- Companion Plants and How to Use Them
2016 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is here with our latest books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue features excerpts from three of our new and forthcoming books. You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above or request a physical copy on this page, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your mailing address).
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to email@example.com. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF
Our complete list of available volumes in the Collected Works series is here. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
2016/17 STEINERBOOKS HOLIDAY CATALOG
We hope you were able to take advantage of our annual 15% holiday sale. Even after the holiday season, this catalog has much to offer. Please check out our holiday catalog page!