Every little bit helps us produce books that mean something in the world now
and in the future.
EDUCATION CATALOG 2017/18
Our newest education catalog is now available for download. It contains our newest and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 17 MB).
HOW TO KNOW
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
16 BESTSELLERS IN
These are our sixteen most popular books during the previous month.
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- Summer (Board Book)
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
- Colour Dynamics: Workbook for Water Colour Painting and Colour Theory
- Anthroposophy in Everyday Life: Practical Training in Thought - Overcoming Nervousness - Facing Karma - The Four Temperaments
- Spirit-led Community: Healing the Impact of Technology
- Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path: A Philosophy of Freedom (CW 4)
- Developing the Self: Through the Inner Work Path in the Light of Anthroposophy
- Sex Education and the Spirit: Understanding Our Communal Responsibility for the Healthy Development of Gender and Sexuality within Society
- Therapeutic Storytelling: 101 Healing Stories for Children
- The Language of Plants: A Guide to the Doctrine of Signatures
- The Wisdom of the Chakras: Tools for Navigating the Complexity of Life
- The Night as a Wellspring of Strength: Sleep, Spiritual Encounters, and the Starry Firmament
- Creative Form Drawing with Children Aged 6–10 Years: Workbook 1
- The Etheric: Broadening Science through Anthroposophy: The World of Formative Forces (vol. 2)
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
THE COLLECTED WORKS OF RUDOLF STEINER
Read about SteinerBooks' publication of the Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner. Download our brochure to find out more about the new translations and many works never before published in English.
Click here to download the PDF brochure or read it online.
2017–2018 STEINERBOOKS HOLIDAY CATALOG
We hope you will take advantage of our annual holiday sale—this year save 25% on all purchases until January 15. Check out our holiday catalog page for more details!
Click here to download the catalog.
ABOUT THE COVER IMAGE
CHRISTOPHER BAMFORD ON THE HEALING MADONNAS
Watch the video of Christopher Bamford’s talk on working with the Healing Madonnas.
Explore the Madonna sequence created by Rudolf Steiner and Felix Peipers for therapy and meditation.
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
for the Young Child
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
MEET ME WHO I AM
and Michael Kokinos
in conversation with
Watch here or on YouTube.com.
ANNOUNCING THE CHADWICK LIBRARY EDITIONS
SteinerBooks unveils a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. The series includes limited, leather-bound, numbered editions and slip-cased trade editions bound in cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here for the limited, numbered editions