Every little bit helps us produce books that mean something in the world now
and in the future.
EDUCATION CATALOG 2020
Our 2020 education catalog is available for download. It contains our newest books and favorites for parents, interested teachers, homeschoolers, and
children of all ages.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 6 MB).
HOW TO KNOW
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
IN JANUARY 2020
Last month, these were
our sixteen most
- 147 Traditional Stories for Primary School Children to Retell
- An A–Z Collection of Behaviour: Tales from Angry Ant to Zestless Zebra
- According to Matthew: The Gospel of Christ’s Humanity
- Acts of the Heart: Culture-Building, Soul-Researching
- The Adventures of Scoochie Mouse
- Africa: A Teacher's Guide: Ethnography, Geography, History, Culture, Stories, Art
- Agriculture: Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture (CW 327)
- Agriculture: An Introductory Reader
- Agriculture Course: The Birth of the Biodynamic Method: Audio CDs (CW 327)
- The Agriculture Course, Koberwitz, Whitsun 1924: Rudolf Steiner and the Beginnings of Biodynamics
- Alchymy: The Mystery of the Material World
- All Year Round: A Christian Calendar of Celebrations
- America's Global Responsibility Individuation, Initiation, and Threefolding
- American Philosophy and Rudolf Steiner Emerson - Thoreau - Peirce - James - Royce - Dewey - Whitehead - Feminism
- An Unknown Destiny: Terror, Psychotherapy, and Modern Initiation: Readings in Nietzsche, Heidegger, Steiner
- Ancient Mythologies India, Persia, Babylon, Egypt
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
for the Young Child
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
THE CHADWICK LIBRARY EDITION
SteinerBooks is publishing a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. Chadwick editions include limited, leather-bound, numbered volumes and slip-cased trade hardcovers bound in cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions