Every little bit helps us produce books that mean something in the world now
and in the future.
EDUCATION CATALOG 2018/19
Our 2018–2019 education catalog is available for download. It contains new and favorite books for parents, Waldorf teachers, and children, plus excerpts from new books.
Click here to download the catalog (PDF, 20 MB).
HOW TO KNOW
Watch the video conversation in which Christopher Bamford and Jon McAlice discuss Rudolf Steiner's classic guidebook of Western esotericism. They examine in detail, chapter by chapter, the essence of this most practical and important book for those who wish to practice Anthroposophy as a path of knowledge. Now also available: Part 2; Part 3; and Part 4.
SPIRITUAL RESEARCH CENTER AND ARCHIVE
Visit our Spiritual Research Center, which is presently primarily an archive of anthroposophic works that can be downloaded at no cost.
The main features are our own modern translations of Rudolf Steiner’s fFoundational works, published in the "Classics in Anthroposophy" series, as well as Steiner’s courses on education, "Foundations of Waldorf Education." We will gradually add further works over the coming months and years.
IN APRIL 2019
Last month, these were
our sixteen most
- The Language of Plants: A Guide to the Doctrine of Signatures
- Rudolf Steiner and the Masters of Esoteric Christianity
- Developing the Self: Through the Inner Work Path in the Light of Anthroposophy
- How to Know Higher Worlds: A Modern Path of Initiation (CW 10)
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- Start Now! A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
- The Inner Work Path: A Foundation for Meditative Practice in the Light of Anthroposophy
- Sex Education and the Spirit: Understanding Our Communal Responsibility...
- With Stars in Their Eyes: Brain Science and Your Child’s Journey toward the Self
- Cosmic Memory: The Story of Atlantis, Lemuria, and the Division of the Sexes (CW 11)
- The Mutual Evolution of Earth and Humanity: Sketch of a Geology and Paleontology of the Living Earth
- Spring: A Collection of Poems, Songs, and Stories for Young Children
- What Is Biodynamics? A Way to Heal and Revitalize the Earth
- Spirit-led Community Healing the Impact of Technology
- Therapeutic Storytelling: 101 Healing Stories for Children
2018 STEINER & SPIRIT CATALOG
Our newest Steiner & Spirit catalog is available for download. It features new books devoted to Anthroposophy and works related to the work of Rudolf Steiner. This issue also features excerpts from three new books.
You can download the catalog by clicking on the cover image above. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
2017 STEINERBOOKS BIODYNAMIC CATALOG
Our newest catalog of biodynamic books and calendars is now available to read (click HERE for to read or download). It features a selection of our best books on biodynamics and health and excerpts from books by Devon Strong and Julia Graves.
If you are not on our mailing list, you may request print copies by writing email to email@example.com. Better yet, sign up on the left side of this page--enter your email and click "subscribe."
See our holiday catalog page to download or order a copy.
Click here to
download the catalog
A recent initiative in anthroposophic psychology is growing in the U.S. Read about The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology (AAP) by clicking HERE. To visit the their website, click on the image above.
for the Young Child
Somer Serpe and Christi Nordoff discuss the practice of early childhood education with Paul Haygood. (Many thanks to Daniel Hindes for improving the sound quality.)
NATURE INSTITUTE 2018–2019 COURSE
Encountering Nature and the Nature of Things: Practicing a Science of Phenomena
Two-week residential intensives in July 2018 and July 2019, with guided study and practice during the year. This new program offers the challenge and the opportunity to move beyond the static, object-like abstractions of contemporary thought toward a fluid, transformative way of perceiving and thinking.
Find out more at
The Nature Institute website.
SteinerBooks unveils a special series of high-quality editions of selected written works by Rudolf Steiner. Chadwick editions include limited, leather-bound, numbered volumes and slip-cased trade hardcovers bound in
cloth and leather.
Click here to read more about the Chadwick Library Editions
Click here to purchase any of the Chadwick Library Editions
You have the opportunity to become CEO of Steinerbooks / Anthroposophic Press, a quality nonprofit publisher of books on spirituality and education and more.
We are looking for someone who can grow our organization and expand the presence of spirituality and Rudolf Steiner's work in the publishing world. Highly energetic individuals with vision are being called forward. The position is open for placement in spring 2019.
Please review this website (steinerbooks.org). If your feel drawn to this exciting opportunity, please send a description of your accomplishments and
qualifications to: Search Committee
c/o Steinerbooks CEO
610 Main St.
Great Barrington, MA 01203
by September 30, 2018